Sunday, September 15, 2013

A cool bag to wear for School?

quicksilver school bags
 on QUIKSILVER**Original Mens Boy's Cool BACKPACK Rucksack School Bags,Blk ...
quicksilver school bags image
Q. Im a 14 year old boy and wanna buy a new bag for school..
I like the Surfer type like quicksilver, oneil and stuff. But i dont mind,
If anyone can find me a cool looking rucksack/backpack for school next week to get from a website link i'll give them full points :)
thanks.


Answer
http://shop.pacsun.com/search/backpack/index.search

Can anyone send me any websites for rucksacks which are 'too cool for school' this year?




Anteater


I want the sleek pocketed kind (like the roxy ones that have been in loads this year).. I want enough room to fit loads of school books and preferably a large pocket on the front to fit a 8x8 inch lunchbox and water bottle in. Trust me there are them around (like the blue surfer quicksilver one)...
I want something that's going to comfy etc and reliatively cheap! I don't really mind what design it is...
But I'm really stuck in finding some this year, and my old bag's about fallen to bits..
Thanks!
Lorna
Do you know any links to these bags?



Answer
i just went in to victoria's secret the other day and they had a super cute one that sounds like the one youre describing on clearance for only $12.99....




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: A cool bag to wear for School?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment