Sunday, September 15, 2013

What do you think about the outfit I wore to school today?

school bags for kids gap
 on kids school bag kids school bag the kids school bags parameters series ...
school bags for kids gap image



Dominic


I have on tan Abercrombie cargo shorts, a black GAP polo shirt and black with a white design Quick Silver flip flops. a kid said I looked "gay" today in the hall at school. I didnt know anyone could look "gay" without maybe being "gay" and Im not.
Cowboy: they are mens flip flops made by Quick Silver and a popular brand for skaters and surfers to wear.



Answer
That does sound like an outfit that makes you look like a homosexual. You dressed like a preppy white boy. I would advise looking at all groups of kids and learning how to dress a little cooler than that or dress in a more adult way. That outfit would make you look really gay.

Here is what I would do: Lose the polo shirt that is trademark preppy douche bag. Stick to a v neck shirt (those are cooler). What type of V neck? Solid black and white or a v neck with short sleeves that's made out of a thin light material with stripes. Purple or grey are great for this. Also own at least one white collared shirt like this: http://www.collegefashion.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/white-button-down.jpg

The pants: shorts are okay but not cargo. Those are really really stupid looking. Stick to more athletic ones generally. They look nicer and more teenage in terms of the style. I see elementary students wearing cargo shorts. Older people that wear them are generally nerds or dorks. Try sticking to longer pants like jeans (blue or black). Just avoid skinny jeans those are not considered straight by most girls and most guys think they are VERY gay.

Flip Flops? No freaking way. get real shoes. Tennis shoes etc. One pair of nicer shoes and finally one pair of flip flops but you wear those when you go to the beach etc. Flip flops are terrible walking around shoes. Especially quicksilver. Those are very very gay. Try shoes like these:


http://cdn100.iofferphoto.com/img3/item/508/087/848/christian-louboutins-mens-louis-flat-calf-spikes-shoes-2559.jpg

http://www.powerseller-union.com/images/supra-mens.com/Supra%20Skytop/Mens%20Supra%20Skytop%20Shoes%20Cool22.jpg

http://www.hanepolos.com/images/3_Accessories/polow1201021111599999979963.jpg

Shoes shouldn't cost you more than 40 dollars for a very nice pair. I listed off some cool ones to give you an idea. It doesn't mean I would wear these.
------
Finally use colors that go with everything. White and black should be base colors. Blue, purple and grey are more specific. They do work with a lot of things also but it must be the right shade.
------------

These tips only work for people from ages 10 to 23 generally. After that you need to change up how you dress. Also these are tips and you don't have to follow them. However, I went to an art school (not for college of course, art is a dumb major to get I like engineering) and I know people that designed outfits etc. I also go to Miami and New York regularly so I know what is popular for the most part in terms of style and electronics.

What is the age gap between your children and why?




Brayden's


my son is 6 months, for a while i thought i didnt want anymore. however now in the past few weeks i have been thinking that loving another baby would be wonderful. im wondering if they are too close will the older revert back to being a baby and if they are too far apart will they fight alot?

what is your experience?



Answer
I'm 38yrs and have a daughter who just turned 18yrs, a son who just turned 6yrs, an almost 5yr daughter and baby boy on the way with my husband of 18yrs. Both being close and far apart in age have their ups and downs and I don't find one better than the other, but I must say that my oldest is much closer and gets along better with my two little ones than my two little ones do with each other.
It was a lot easier to go from having one kid to two kids with my oldest being almost 12 years old. She was very helpful and loved to hold, feed, even change the baby. I was never one to go "Go do___" 24/7 because I understood from my childhood how I am the mother and not her. It was a little hard at times to constanly being bringing the baby, the stroller, the diaper bag etc to all my daughters soccer and lacrosse games, plays, dances etc, to have to get up in the middle of it or leave and miss my daughter because the baby wasn't comfortable. Little things like that.
There is a 14 month gap between my youngest and my middle and that was a challege. Two babies in diapers, two babies on bottles, two babies not sleeping etc all while still running around with my oldest.
Now that they're a little older, things are easier. My two little ones are into the same TV shows, activities, friends etc so it's very easy to entertain them both at the same time when we are home or go somewhere, while if I take all three of my kids somewhere it's a little hard to find something that caters to my oldest and the younger ones at the same time...for example...finding a resort to go to on vacation.
With my younger ones having a much older sister around, I noticed that theyre a little more social, mature and have better hand-eye coordination than other kids their age. My daughter does A LOT with them- teaching them to read, write, play sports, how to answer a phone, how to use the computer etc way before I thought they would be ready to do so.
We do have some issues though now and then at home. My oldest will have friends over and the other two will be pains in the neck. Our home is still "child friendly" with lots of little kid toys and games and I feel that my daughter feels kind of pushed out in a way. It's hard being a teenager in a preschool aged home.
What did bother me a little is the idea of sending my oldest daughter off to college and my youngest daughter to kindergarten next year. Not anymore with a little guy on the way. My oldest and him seems like they are a life time apart.

You're going to read a lot of stories about kids being a year apart, 5yrs apart, 10+ yrs apart both hating each other and loving each other. In my own personal opinion, I both love and hate that big gap between my oldest and my middle and the little one between my middle and my youngest. It really depends on your life style. Are you a very young mom and want to wait until you're a little older to have a 2nd child? Are you planning on having 3+ children? Will you mind having 2+ children who aren't going to be able to do things a lot of time on their own yet at the same time? Are you one of those people who go, "Ok, done with the diaper stage/preschool stage etc" and can't wait for them to grow up to enjoy them, or would you not mind having one child half way through elementary school while one has yet to start kindergarten? Are there things you want to do without your children in the future (traveling, activites etc) or are your children your main future and goal?

Think about these questions and I'm sure you'll come up with how close or far apart you want them soon. I think 2.5-4yrs is perfect. Either way, it'll be a good choice. Best wishes




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What do you think about the outfit I wore to school today?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment