Wednesday, September 18, 2013

What type of Ll Bean bookbag should I get?

best backpacks for kids reviews
 on Bee-Keeper's Magazine: A Monthly Journal Devoted Exclusively to Bee ...
best backpacks for kids reviews image



Lauren


I'm going into 8th grade. Should i get a deluxe, super deluxe, or what? Which is the best made and which looks better? How much more can one hold than the other? What is the difference?


Answer
The super deluxe book pack print. Get the green and blue plaid one. It is cute and durable. I have read many reviews on it, it seems to be able to hold a lot.

Here are the details the website lists.

"Built like a tank" is just one of the hundreds of positive comments we've received about this pack over the years. In fact, if our customers could give it a six-star rating, they would. They tell us the back panel keeps books from digging in and that there are "plenty of places for all the things kids use these days," like iPods® and cell phones. Two binder-size compartments and an organizer panel help you keep your coursework separated.

Shoulder strap now has a pouch for your phone or MP3. Audio cord port lets you easily use your MP3 from inside the bag. Padded back panel, ergonomic shoulder straps and waistbelt. Weatherproof mini-ripstop nylon and reinforced base. 3M⢠Scotchlite⢠Reflective Material piping. Imported.

Capacity 2,250 cu. in.

Weight 1 lb. 10 oz.

Dimensions 17"H x 13"W x 9½"D.


This proves this backpack to be the best choice for you. Have a great 8th grade year! When I was in Eighth Grade I used this one and it worked great. I am a senioor in highschool now and I still have it. Give it a look.

What is the best double stroller out there?




mama2lmjb


What is the best double stroller out of these options::::

Phil & Teds
Baby Jogger City Select Double
Kolcraft Contours
Graco DuoGlider

Any reviews?



Answer
Most definitely the Baby Jogger City Select! I have one myself and I love it for several reasons

1. Can be used as double, or single when one gets too big for it (and then back again if you have another!
2. the option of the bassinet casing for a seat, which later converts back, also love the carseat adapters... very easy to use and remove.
3. Super easy to fold up, and fold FLAT. All in one simple motion
4. Lots of storage options. The storage area underneath expands, and the handlebars have lots of accessory options, including full size backpacks. And, they don't tip even when you have a lot of weight on the handle bars.
5. Very maneuverable. I live in Boston with legendarily uneven sidewalks. I can get around just fine, and without too much bouncing.
6. Accessories: a self leveling drink holder (you have no idea how great that is on hilly roads). Storage cover- compact enough to use as carry-on on international flights. Belly bar- instead of food tray (also available) the belly bar gives something for kids to grab onto and allows them to lean out more. This was perfect for the zoo and watching the duckies go by.
7. Adorable! It does not look like any other stroller out there, yet has a nearly old world charm in the dark colors (I got black). I get questions all the time on it.
8. great if you baby wear- I wore my infant in a wrap while pushing my twins in the stroller. The handlebar was just the right height for me not to struggle.

Downsides? Can be costly to get new accessories, not the best 'jogger' but will do ok, not usually on sale.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What type of Ll Bean bookbag should I get?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment