Thursday, September 19, 2013

What school supllies do I need for Freshman Year at William Fremd High School?

kids messenger backpacks for school
 on In The Country Where Nothing Happens - Garinet - Love Can Seriously ...
kids messenger backpacks for school image



Monica


I am an incoming Freshman going to Fremd High School in Palatine. I don't know what to get though!!
I'm taking honors english, honors biology, honors geometry, French 2 for freshman, Chorus for freshman girls, and World History.
I sound like such a nerd right? lol
I know it probably varies for each teacher but I would like to know what you usually would need for that class.

Thanks!! :D



Answer
both my kids are done with HS. I found it best to wait to buy most supplies. It seems teachers have their own specific needs for the class and I was just running out first week of school buying more supplies.
Get folders, paper, pens and pencils.
Get a really good messenger bag or backpack. LL Bean is a great brand.

Describe being late in class and walking to your seat in a story?




Liann


So here's a girl, she got late in class. I need very descriptive ideas and I'll appreciate every single of it.
Describe how she walks up to her seat and murmurs etc etc.



Answer
Whenever I was late to class in high school, no one ever murmuredânot even if I walked in crying. Usually, it was just silent. Sometimes kids would talk to me as I walked by if the teacher wasn't instructingây'know, they would say, "Where have you been?" and such. I found that kids didn't care too much, overall, even though I was frequently absent or late.
Sometimes teachers get irritated when they're interrupted, but it usually wasn't too big of a deal. Don't forget sometimes you have to go up to the teacher to hand them a hall pass or get the hand out or worksheet that the students are working on.
I'd often have a seat way in the back and I'd have to manuever through all the desks, which was annoying, especially because I had a messenger bag so I kind of had to shuffle through the narrow rows, careful for my bag not to hit any kid or desk (our high school didn't have lockers). And then there's that awkward moment when the kid you sit next to has their backpack or feet on your seat, and they dramatically push them off or drop their feet, looking as if it's some huge inconvenience that you showed up in class. I don't know why those kids never moved their stuff the second the person that sits there walks in, though.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What school supllies do I need for Freshman Year at William Fremd High School?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment