Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Can someone tell me how to make a 3 d living cell?

school bag 3d model
 on ... for scho | Human-3D.com - human, model and people in 3D for your ads
school bag 3d model image
Q. Hi,
I have a project for school, to make a 3d cell model. Can anyone tell me how? It can be plant or animal.

Thanks


Answer
get a shoe box and make a plant cell (they have a hard outer wall surrounding their cell membrane). then maybe tape or glue a plastic bag to the inside to represent the cell membrane. umm, maybe a canned food for the nucleus, you could use something like long licorice for the ER.... make up stuff!! make it fun!!

What are some things to do after school with 5 and 7 year old girls?




rhainnedro


I am looking for things to do in the afternoons with my kids to keep them occupied and give us family time. Now that winter is setting in and it's too cold to play outside, I need some indoor ideas that are cheap and easy to accomplish. I also have a 15 month old son to keep busy. He's not walking yet so that will make a difference in what I can do. All ideas are welcome. Thanks in advance.


Answer
-Arts and Crafts: coloring, cutting, glueing, painting, sponging, model clay etc. I've painted picture frames, mirrors, boxes etc with my kids
-Puppets/Puppet show: decorate paper bags or cut out paper and glue to popsicle sticks. Get a big box, cut a square hole and put on a show.
-Paper/Pillow Dolls: Print out paper dolls and glue googly eyes, string for hair and paper/fabric out for clothes. Or get small pillows and decorate it to be a doll.
-Iron on T-shirts: They can draw pictures on special paper and you can then iron it onto t-shirts. Or get designer pens to just draw onto the t-shirt.
-Collages & Scrap Books: get out pictures of them (or make copies) and let them cut them out and paste them onto paper.
-Beading: necklaces, braclets
-Lanyard
-Baking/cooking cookies, brownies, chocolate lolipops, ricecrispy treats, maybe help you with dinner
-board games
-puzzles. My boys who are around the age of your girls LOVE 3D puzzles
-Shaving Cream Writing: put some shaving cream on a cookie cutter and practice writing letters, numbers, drawing, tic-tac-toe

Best Wishes =]




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can someone tell me how to make a 3 d living cell?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment