Sunday, September 15, 2013

How can i convince my parents a school is bag?

school bags online for kids
 on home furnishing fabrics wholesaler, quilting fabrics wholesaler ...
school bags online for kids image



Just Meee


They just thought i was lieing when i said the girls at my school are really mean. I was telling the truth! They verbally and physically abuse me but only left small bruises. I showed my mom and she thought that i made them myselves. I really can't make my grades go lower because my parents would want to make me stay at the school more. I've said anything possible and there all the truth and they disbeleiving it because they think it's too bizzare.


Answer
there's nothing to bizarre about what you're saying.it's the type of thing that happens all the time.you must not only tell your mother about the abuse,you must tell your teachers too.also,you should threaten to call the police if this harrassment isn't stopped.tell your teacher you plan to have these kids arrested and have restraining orders placed against them if they dont stop harrassing you.what they're doing is ILLEGAL.it's called ASSAULT. also,you should ask your teachers about home schooling.it would be better for sum one like you to stay at home and take your lessons online.

How do kids carry snow suits, boots, gloves, and hats to and from school? Is there a bag for that?




Leanne :)


My kids have backpacks full of papers and need bags to carry, sometimes wet, snow stuff. Plastic bags just keep ripping. I got some canvas bags that worked great when they were smaller, but now they just can't hold everything.


Answer
my kids have mesh bags so the water drips out. can't remember where i found them online, but they come in multiple colors (to keep kids' stuff straight); are big enough to hold boots, snowpants, mittens, hat, and ice skating helmet if needed; have a drawstring closure; and can be slung over the kids' shoulders (except they don't work well for my 4-year-old because she's so short they end up dragging on the ground).




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How can i convince my parents a school is bag?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment