Thursday, September 19, 2013

Why will my Nursing Instructor ask me to remove the President of America's picture off my school bag?

school bags for college
 on School_Backpacks_Pink
school bags for college image



Saveafrica


Why will mrs Halloway at Forsyth technical community College in Winston Salem North Carolina ask me to remove the President of America's picture off my school bag? Does she have the right to do that?


Answer
I don't think she has that right, but you're asking for a bad grade. That's not fair, but you have to be realistic.

Where can I get a really good quality, but still fashionable school bag?




DANCE


I need a good quality bag for college.I bought a bag from Accesorize last Christmas, and it had completely fallen apart by June, so I'm a bit wary about going there for another bag.
I have quite a few heavy books and folders, so it will need to be big and strong enough for this.
I'm not made of money, but I don't want to save a few pounds only to get a bag of a lower quality.
Any help given would be very much appreciated!
Thank you.



Answer
Most girls would want something thatâs strong, can hold all of your books, doesnât hurt your shoulder, and still looks cute! Thatâs a lot of criteria to meet! In my opinion, my friends like tote bags! Tote bags are your cutest & most fashionable option in college bags (at least in my opinion). With tote bags, your possibilities are endless. You can go basic black leather, funky hot pink patent, glittering metallic, and everything in between! Tote bags are very good, because you don't have to just use them for school! You can use them during parties, class, going out. Anything! I hoped it helped!
If you need further information, contact me!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Why will my Nursing Instructor ask me to remove the President of America's picture off my school bag?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment