Saturday, September 21, 2013

Where can I donate school to kids in need?

school back bags for kids
 on Back To School Backpacks: Bags Inspired By Children's Books
school back bags for kids image



GALLLLLL


I have a lot of markers and pencils and school bags that I have barely used. I want to find a foundation that gives those products to kids in need. My supplies aren't right out of the box they came in but they work great and I think any needy kid would greatly appreciate them.! Thanks!!


Answer
Being an educator at the elementary level I can assure you that your local schools have needy children. Call the school, tell them what you have that you want to donate, and take it in. Your caring will be greatly appreciated.

What do primary school kids have in those bags with the school emblem on them?




jumpychees


This applies to the UK. During the past 3 or 4 years, I have seen primary school children taking an A3 sized bag which is the same colour as their school jumpers with the logo on it. They are also carrying a normal school bag and sometimes a lunch box or bag.

As I don't know of anyone with a primary school aged child, I cannot ask them.



Answer
they carry their school reading books that are given to them to read at home, and they take them back to school as they read it to their teacher. also sometimes the work they do at school they are allowed to take them home later




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where can I donate school to kids in need?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment