Monday, October 7, 2013

How can i get rid of a red face naturally no makeup and bags under my eyes?

school bags in india
 on ... School Bags Suppliers, Custom School Bags India, Custom School Bags
school bags in india image



Lyyyssseee


i hate having a red face and the school i go to we cant have makeup so how to get rid of bags under my eyes and a red face naturally?
thanks lads



Answer
red face??....why has your face turned red?..due to tan or pimples r scars?..what exactly
Ya i can help you for your bags under your eyes.
Mail me your skin type and all other skin problems on teju.chougule@gmail.com
I am from Pune, India and am working here as skin/health care adviser.
I can suggest you the exact skin treatment/correction product but I need to know your country and location as well.so that I can check which comparable products are available in that region.

Regards,
Teju

Can I get HIV from having my blood plasma pumped back into me while donating blood?




Orador


Im 16 and donated blood for the first time yesterday at my school, the blood seperated into 3 bags, and one of them was blood plasma, which was then pumped back into me. Could HIV have been in the tube that the plasma was running through?


Answer
It is very, very nice of U for having donated blood. Since bags are disposables, no scope for HIV infection by re-pumping Ur platellets. To be on safe side, do not allow for re-pumping.
If contaminated needles, syringes and bags are recycled the scope for spread of HIV shall be increased.

Good people like U should live longer with perfect health.


PS. If satisfied/benefited with, inform others to browse âYahoo Answersâ on any health issue.

Source: âHEALTH IN UR HANDSâ Vol. I & II--- by Dr.Devendra Vora, D.Sc.,M.D.,F.R.C.P.,---an octogenarian & the pioneer in Acupressure in India. Available all over the globe in all Indian languages. Dr.Vora, cured and caused to cure more than 150000 cases of Cancer, HIV/AIDS, Diabetes, irregular menses and also many other most dreaded diseases.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How can i get rid of a red face naturally no makeup and bags under my eyes?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment