Thursday, October 10, 2013

What website can teach me how to make different types of pocket books and bags out of yarn?

school bags design
 on Astro Kids School Bag, Kids School Bag in manufacturers360.com
school bags design image



woah


I want to make a droopy shoulder bag out of black and white yarn. When i say droopy, i mean no shape to the bag at all, making it look kind of bohemion. My grandma crochet's and i was gonna get her to teach me how to do it, while im off from school, so I can make the bag.

What websites can I find designs and how to's to make a pocketbook bag out of yarn??



Answer
Free pattern for a crocheted shoulder purse; shell stitches form a pretty ... Free Crochet Patterns Index A to Z ListLearn How Crochet Basics Resources and ...http://www.crochet.about.com/hobbies/crochet/library/bl1917shellbag1.htm

Offers a free crochet pattern for a vintage shoulder bag or purse ... This page contains a free crochet shoulder bag pattern with photo. ...http://www.barbscraftbooks.tripod.com/barbscrochet/id45.ht

Free Crochet pattern: Shoulder Bag. One of over a thousand free patterns on the Lion Brand Yarn ... made to have the knitting and crochet instructions ...http://www.lionbrand.com/patterns/cchs-bag.html

Are Vera Bradley bags a good idea for school?




To the Sta


Some of my friends have them, and I love the bag designs. I really want one, but here's the problem.
I had a messenger/tote before, actually I had a few, but not VB. They were really bad on my back and shoulders, and I have bad posture now. VB Bags I've noticed (totes) have really thin straps, and I don't know what to do. I have lots of binders and what not. I don't want to waste money, I really need a good answer. Thanks!



Answer
If you have lots of binders, get a backpack, not a messenger. The support of both shoulders will lessen the pain and strain of a heavy bag. Also, make sure your bag doesn't sag, have it high on your shoulders. You can google this.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What website can teach me how to make different types of pocket books and bags out of yarn?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment