Tuesday, October 8, 2013

What should a high school sailing team have in spirit packs?

school bags nike
 on Nike BA4574640 Medium Casual Sports Multi School Backpack Bag RD ...
school bags nike image



merpy


We're trying to figure out what to get. Some possibilities include non-cotton tees, boathouse-style jacket, nike tempos, spandex. Do you have any suggestions? Where should we order- we need cheap!


Answer
My preference would be for a brimmed hat, sailing gloves or rigging knife. You could even go with a water proof gear bag. They're all things that you need, use and sometimes lose while racing.

Good luck with your search..

What is the best backpack for a high school student with A BUNCH of stuff?




Alicia


Hello. Last school year I bought a High Sierra backpack. After about a month of use, the zippers broke beyond repair. A week after that, the shoulder straps ripped. I typically carry around four textbooks along with the corresponding notebooks/folders. What is the best backpack to use that can handle all the weight in my backpack?


Answer
Try North face, LL bean, or Nike. Last year i had i nike and it worked really good! I'd carry around only 2 textbooks and 4 binders though. This year I'm getting a north face book bag. I haven't used it yet but everyone i know that has one has had theirs for years. i had an LL bean book bag from 2nd grade, all the way to 8th. It was very big, and held up great! Personally for just a strong, big book bag, i think your best bet would be LL bean. North face would be my second choice though




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What should a high school sailing team have in spirit packs?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment