Friday, October 11, 2013

What kind of school bag can you recommend for me?

school bags for teenage girls
 on Trolley School Bag, Made of 300D Polyester, School Bag, Girls Bag
school bags for teenage girls image
Q. I hate backpacks. I think they're stupid, annoying, and overrated. I hate em. I'm the type of student that is obsessed with school. I have at least one or two 2" binders in my bag. Plus like one book. Plus, a pencil case, planner, and the average things found in a teenage girls bag. But I hate backpacks. Any help?
I use the whole oversized bag thing, but, I don't want to damage any of my bags.


Answer
You could maybe get a tote or a messenger bag. Although a messenger bag would probably work better considering you need those particular school supplies and you might want to get organized.

Maybe something like this? A cute spacious bag related to school. It also has little zip pockets to store things in.
http://www.kaboodle.com/reviews/school-bus-bag

Or some kind of tote bag with different kinds of print on it.
http://www.teachergifts.com/shop/products.php?catid=18&category=Tote%20bags

Where to find a nice school bag for a teenage girl?




Bethany


I need a new school bag and if possible id like it to be practical but stylish and ive looked all over the internet for something and i cant find anything! any weblinks etc of nice teenage girl bags that are practical for school yet stylish and pretty? Thanks xxx


Answer
Go to Accessorize.co.uk or at your nearest store - they have plenty of bags! From satchels to cute rucksacks, to tote bags they have loads to choose from! :)
Hope this helps!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What kind of school bag can you recommend for me?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment