Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Where can i find a Kipling bag?

kipling school backpacks for kids
 on backpacks colorfulwith exciting colors and most unique backpacks ...
kipling school backpacks for kids image
Q. I'd like a new kipling backpack for school, but i can't find the right thing im looking for. Im looking for one of those messenger bag type bags, but i can't find any that seem really big. I need enough space for some textbooks and binders, & it needs one of those laptop compartments to store a laptop. Ive been looking around on ebay and i cant find anything. I live in the orlando, FL area. If anyone knows where i could find a kipling backpack like this in Orlando, or anywhere online, please give any suggestions. thank you so much! :)


Answer
DO NOT GIVE OUT WHERE U LIVE!!!R U CRAZZYY!!?? ORLANDO ISNT THAT BIG KID!! JEEZ!
ANYWAY
TRY EBAY!

Going into High School...I have some questions? 10 Points best answer! :)?




Lucy


Ok so I just got out of 8th grade and I'm going to high school this year and I gotta be honest...I'm a little anxious..okay a LOT anxious. But anyways I just have a couple questions on like what clothes i should get and if i should get a bag or a backpack..that sort of thing.

1. What are some fashionable clothes? Or must haves?

2. What places should I shop that are inexpensive?

3. Everyone keeps telling me to get uggs..but everyone is going to have uggs! So are these still in for winter?: http://www.jildorshoes.com/images/products/SteveMaddenTylerGreySuede_Front_300.jpg
IF SO...WHAT COLOR?

4. Ok so I dont have a clue on what to get..A backpack or Bag?? Help!

5. If I do get a backpack I really really like this one (in navy blue): http://www.kipling-usa.com/product/index.jsp?clickid=body_rv_img&productId=2993393

I know its a lot of money...its really durable and waterproof but is it worth it? If not is there a backpack you can find that is like it for less money??


well thanks soo much for answering! Remember! 10 POINTS BEST ANSWER!!!!
So please make it good :) and please dont joke around.


p.s. I DONT WANT A ROLLER BACKPACK



Answer
1. MUST HAVES
* converse
* colorful cami's (to layer)
* a couple plaid shirts
* a graphic tee
* black or white flats
* JEANS! (at least 4 different pairs)
* yoga or sweatpants
* SOFFE SHORTS! (they really come in handy for after school stuff & gym + I would probably die without them. You need at least 2 solid color pairs)
* a CASUAL dress
* cardigan (to pair with dress above or a cool tank top)
* Cute tank tops (at least 3)

2. PLACES TO SHOP

* OUTLET MALLS!
* Hollister (clearance)
* Abercrombie kids & Fitch (clearance)
* JCpenny (love that store)
* FOREVER21 (best store ever created)
* Wetseal
* PacSun
* Aeropostale
* American Eagle

3.
No. Uggs aren't in style anymore, They have been around for 4 years!
I personally HATE uggs, and I think that you should spend your money on those shoes you put into the link instead of ugly uggs.

4/5.
I personally would go with the bag pack, because you are able to carry more stuff, very comfortable, and can be very stylish. Now I would say that bag isn't the BEST choice, and it sure isn't waterproof.
I hate them a couple years pack (paid $150) and they were absolutely NOT waterproof, my text books were soaking wet. If I were you I would go with a Jansport bag, or go to HotTopic and buy a unique bag (what I am doing) http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/WhatsNew/Accessories/Invader-Zim-Gir-Face-Backpack-246397.jsp it may seem dorky but it totally cute.

typed so much, fingers are bleeding(:




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where can i find a Kipling bag?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment