Monday, October 7, 2013

What's a fashionable school bag these days?

school bags billabong
 on Bag Schoolbag Backpack High Protection High School Bag GREAT Quality ...
school bags billabong image



c


I've spent the whole day trying to find a good school bag, but it seemed the only ones available were either too young, or too old (I'm 16)
And I don't want to be like one of those lame scene kids who have Barbie bags, nor do I want to have a bag that has obnoxious surf slander all over it (I live in Australia).
So what's a fashionable bag, and where can I get it?



Answer
I am 16 too and I am from Australia too LOL. I also spent the whole day looking for a fashionable school bag. I ended up buying a billabong bag, it was about $60.00, but it has a simple design, but still looks cool. If I were you I would just buy like a billabong or roxy bag and just keep with a simple design, nothing to over the top

What features of a school bag are you looking for? Does safety concern u when u buy a bag?




you should


what features of school bags do you like most/least?
What make you buy a specific brand of schoolbags?
Have you had any injuries from this products?
How would you change this product?



Answer
i will buy any bags that looks cool and its affordable. like nike addidas thirty seven degrees billabong roxy. nope never any injuries how can u get injured because of ur bag?




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What's a fashionable school bag these days?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment