Friday, October 11, 2013

I cant decide between getting a small or medium nike or addidas duffle bag for college?

school bags for boys nike
 on We have featured a couple of old school Adidas bags of late, so here's ...
school bags for boys nike image



anonymous


I already have a rolling duffel bag for school and my backpack but I need an extra carry on bag for all of my boots, sneakers, and extra clothes to go back to college with after winter break. I am a fairly small girl and I can't decide between getting a small or medium size duffel bag. Any suggestions??


Answer
Get the big one, and if it's too heavy, make some random boy carry it.

Which baseball bag will fit a batting helmet with a face guard?




Shelly


I'm looking for a reasonable baseball equipment bag that is large enough to fit a helmet with an attached face guard. It's for a 9 year old boy and should be able to hold 2 bats, 2 gloves the helmet, shoes, and balls. Not so large he can't handle it but something that will grow with him. He plays Fall ball as well as spring so it needs to be durable. --Thanks!


Answer
Well, I just played my last year of high school baseball, and my old batting bag's zipper broke so I chose to buy this one. I had cleats (size 12), my entire practice+game unifoforms, two gloves (11 and 12 inch), 10 baseballs, 2 (32inch) bats, a batting helmet, and usually 2 big Gatorade bottles. It was NEVER a problem, it's a very spacious bag. There's even a pocket for money, or sunlfower seeds etc. (it's the one under the nike plastic pouch, and in the back there is a netted pocket that adds quite a bit of extra room if you want to store some more baseballs or tape or w/e you may need) To save more space, just put some of the balls under his helmet but I doubt you'll have to. You can wear it as a backpack or just on one shoulder (which I preffered), both ways are comfortable. The dimensions are about...34in length X 10in width X 10 in height (just esimated). I used to have a helmet w/ faceguard in little league and my old batting bag could fit that, which was smaller than this one, so that's not a problem at all. It's very durable and you can't beat the price (you can get this at walmart too for about $30 if they still have it in stock).

Good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I cant decide between getting a small or medium nike or addidas duffle bag for college?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment