Friday, March 7, 2014

are tote bags too heavy for school cause i have to carry lots of things with me ?




ms-adidas


and i have to go on lots of stairs to get to my locker ?? is a tote bag good or not for me ?
im just carrying it to my locker !



Answer
hey i used to have the same question b/c my backpack was always so full of books it would hurt my back. then i tried a tote bag b/c 1) they were so many cute styles 2) it lightened the load on my back 3) almost all girls had them so it was like a fashion statement. so i woiuld say totally. they are so helpful. plus if ur the first person to use it, u will start a trend i promise. go for it and totally rock your school and make all the other kids jealous. smiles.

Where did this originate? Where parents carry the kids backpack?




TS


I was with my sister picking her kids up from school (elementary) and all the OTHER parents were carrying their kids backpack. I mean A LOT of them. When did kids stop carrying their own backpacks? Is this something new? Do you think its right?


Answer
Because parents want to further pussify their kids.
The schools (in their infinite wisdom) are admittedly loading down even the tiniest of kids with heavy books, but that's still no reason for parents to carry their backpacks 50 feet to their MomMobile. Kids don't even walk any more! They get driven even if home's less than a few blocks, and now they can't even carry their own books to the minivan.
Pathetic. Not the kids, mind, they have no choice. What's pathetic is the parents who create this kind of dependence.

Parents these days won't let kids do anything for themselves because the more a kid does for themselves, the more independent they become, and the more independent they are, the less *control* a parent has on them, and total control over everything (until at least age 18, but usually it's closer to 30 now) is the current aim. It's just a sign of the times that parents can't even allow their kids the independence to carry their own bag.

I don't see it as spoiling at all. I don't think most of the kids want this kind of babying; it's the parents forcing it on them. I know that my kids at least would object if I took something as trivial as being responsible for their own things out of their hands.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: are tote bags too heavy for school cause i have to carry lots of things with me ?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment