Saturday, March 8, 2014

Girls, In high school do you carry backpacks or large bags?

Q. Im going into high school and i was wondering do u still bookbags or oversized tote type things


Answer
We have lockers at my school so I carry my purse with me at all times and I usually stop by my locker between classes and take out the books I need for the next 1 or 2 classes and just carry them. I usually have many books and binders to take home at the end of the day, so I carry my books to and from school in a backpack and then leave the backpack in my locker during school. This way, my backpack's there when I need it and I don't have to lug it around when I don't. My purse is always with me and it contains my little necessities.

Where can I find a large bag for school?




Treble Cle


I carry a lot of stuff with my at school, and so far every bag I have used is too small. I leave some of my stuff in my locker during the day, so it won't be too heavy, but find that every small thing I have gets lost in my bag because I can't organize it. I've looked in every bag store in town, and can't find one that's big enough without going to a suitcase...which is a little too big.
Does anyone know where I could find a bag that could fit two binders and has quite a few pockets? Even if it's online or something. I'd really appreciate it.



Answer
You can buy a large school bag from http://www.amazon.com/gp/search?ie=UTF8&keywords=large%20school%20bag&tag=new-deals-20&index=blended&linkCode=ur2&camp=1789&creative=9325




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Girls, In high school do you carry backpacks or large bags?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment