Monday, March 3, 2014

My high school sucks?




Chris Smit


It was built in 1960 and was designed to hold about half as many students as it currently does. Nothing seems to work quite right. The heaters only work during the summer and the air conditioning only works in the winter. The asbestos insulation has all burned out and the building becomes an oven or a meat locker, depending on the time of year. The plumbing is a disaster, with drinking fountains never working but toilets that never stop running.

The people include principals, counselor, teachers, and ex-Marine drill sergeants (gym teachers). They are destroying my life through tedious testing, poorly planned projects, educational videos made during the Truman Administration, and text books that mention the Soviet Union on every page.

I dont learn anythinh but try to find friends who aren't complete douche bags, try to hook up with people of the opposite sex unsuccessfully, combing my hair, buying cloths in the effort that someone will notice me, working out so I will not get my ass kicked everyday, trying desperately to get rid of the zits that have taken over my face, driving a car that a homeless person wouldn't piss in or riding on an over crowed bus while choking on diesel fumes, while people I don't know make fun of me worse then my friends do, and on top of all of that, I must act like nothing is wrong in my life.

This is the worst high school in the world thawt ever existed, what's a good high school like? Cause im transferring there ASAP
Oh and there is no recess. I think that's dumb



Answer
Thats nothing compared to my school.

The same people get chosen to do everything and go on all the school trips.You are forced to do things.The school is filled with rats!, our school is one of the oldest in England and was actchually founded in 1206! and most of the building is THE SAME AS IT WAS THEN. We HAVE to learn Ancient Greek. Eugh! Seriously. The majority of people there are snobs and are all ridiculously clever & everything.I know how you feel!.
You wont have to stay there forever though!

What are some popular, basic 1960's foods?




Gus


I just need some suggestions of simple snack-like foods for a 1960's project I'm doing for school.


Answer
Crisps with a little bag of salt in.

Sandwiches wrapped in cellophane - cheese, ham, egg and cress.

Fish and chips, wrapped in newspaper.

Sev, an Indian snack consisting of dried vegetables and other edible stuff like seeds, nuts and so on.

Fish fingers.

Marmite soldiers - strips of bread spread with Marmite and served with boiled egg - egg must be boiled soft so you can dip the soldiers in the yolk.

Footplateman's breakfast - take one steam train shovel, clean it, coat it with lard, then put egg, bacon and anything else like mushrooms on it and put into firebox. Result - piping hot breakfast.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: My high school sucks?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment