Friday, March 7, 2014

Why cant kids wear backpacks in middle school?




Michelle


i cant wear backpacks to school. wud up with that.


Answer
At my middle school and highschool they won't allow backpacks or bags in class because they suspect that you're carrying a weapon or illegal things. Back when I was in 8th grade (3 years ago) some kid brought a rifle to school and put us in lock down. And he was expelled. That same day, we had a bomb threat that I nearly got expelled for. I was so in shock I couldn't cry or anything. It was insane.

good cute backpack for school?




Brittney


getting a tote also but need a cute backpack. i want jansport but dont know if it will hold all my stuff. im 13 going into 8th. jansport bags have 1 zipper place to put stuff but also pocket thing in front. bright jansport backpacks are in right now says seventeen magazine. what should i do?


Answer
A Crocodile Creek Kids Backpack is my favorite backpack ;)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Why cant kids wear backpacks in middle school?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment