Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Back To School Bag Fir Girl ( UK ) ?




emma x


I'm 14 and this year I will be going into year 10 , what type of bag is Popular right now ? And that would be suitable for school ? x p


Answer
In USA girls bring backpacks.

In UK, they bring handbags or tote bags, I have no idea. I've been to UK, just haven't observe what girls wear when they are in school.

Browse through fashion magazines, they have Back to School ideas now.

Where to get a stylish school bag in the UK?




jellybean


I live in the Uk and im just about to start year 9. i want to get a bag that is big but not too big and quite colourful, any ideas would be great thanks :)


Answer
heyy. I'm just about to start year 10, but last year I got a really cool colourful bag from roxy, they've got really nice ones. Also my friend got a really cool bag for school from Primark, that lasted her ages, and was nice. Other friends of mine got nice bags from Paperchase, New look and Paul's Boutique. :D hope i helped




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Back To School Bag Fir Girl ( UK ) ?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment