Sunday, March 2, 2014

So what's high school really like?




Veem =


Ok so I know what secondary school is like in the UK/ Ireland. But it seems so different to high school in America.

I know your told not to believe everything you seem on TV, but well, I'm sort of gullible :S
So there's a question I've always wanted to ask. Do people really bring lunch to school in bags like this?

http://www.auburn.edu/projects/sustainability/newsletter/paper-lunch-bag.gif

Yeah, I know this question sounds kinda lame!
But is high school really the same as what we see in the movies?

Hope I didn't offend anyone!

Thanks in advance for the answers!

:D



Answer
Your question's not lame its hilarious!! :) I never thought that other countries didn't use paper lunch bags. lol Yes people do use those bags. In some ways I guess high school is like the movies, some schools have clicks, mine isn't bad with those. You have your sluts, preps, goths, nerds, and average people. I guess you also have some low lives who do drugs. Movies add a lot more drama then there really is. If you want to know anything more about american schools email me at xoxalyssa94xox@yahoo.com

Can anyone suggest any good places where I can buy a school bag in Ireland?




Babeey!


I can't find any bags that I would use for school. Normally I would use a big purse type of bag but I was told to come back to school in the new semester with a proper school bag. Any suggestions where I could buy some?
The price doesn't matter



Answer
Can not give you better advice, sorry!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: So what's high school really like?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment