Friday, March 7, 2014

What kind of bag should I get for High School? ( 4 Girls)?




Caroline U


I'm going to be starting my first year of high school as a freshman, and I don't know what type of book bag I should get. I prefer the usual kind of book bag with shoulder straps. I'm not really the kinda girl who like to use backpacks... PLEASE HELPPPP ???


Answer
no use a backpack for your school-subjects it depends on how much you need.

What are some girls bag essentials high school?




Nerual


I'm going into the high school this year and I was wondering what some of you girls well I guess possibly guys too... Idk.. think I will need for the school year aside from like notebooks binders etc...


Answer
These are the things I would consider essentials for me. Of course you will need to adjust it depending on what you don't need or don't have.

(seems like a lot, but not everything stays in my backpack all the time.)

general items:
- phone
- keys
- small wallet with a small amount of cash and ID
- ipod with earphones
- planner/agenda
- small umbrella
- lunch bag if i decide to bring lunch
- gum or mints
- water bottle
- small snack

pencil pouch with the following items:
- #2 pencil and mechanical pencil
- black, blue, and red pens
- highlighter(s)
- colored pens
- big eraser and sharpener
- calculator

extra things for organization and studying:
- post-it notes
- flags/tabs
- index cards
- a binder 3-hole punch
- mini stapler
- flash drive/USB

actual school supplies:
- homework folder (8-pocket)
- either binder or notebook and folder for all my classes (keep some in my locker)

personal care/beauty products:
- hand sanatizer
- roll-on perfume
- deodorant (keep in gym locker)
- hand lotion
- hair brush
- hair ties
- lip balm
- band-aids

keep a little bag with the following:
- pads or tampons
- pain medication for cramps
- anything else you may need for that time

also you may want to bring a few makeup products to touch up. I personally don't wear any makeup, but if you do, do not bring a huge amount. Maybe a few things like concealer and powder, but not foundation or anything like that. try to only bring makeup that isn't to expensive or is almost used up, just in case it gets stolen or breaks. You never know.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What kind of bag should I get for High School? ( 4 Girls)?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment