Monday, August 26, 2013

Fashion Help!?

school bags in big bazaar
 on Fourth Grade Nothing: The Lunch Table
school bags in big bazaar image



amber(:


So im 13, and really into fashion. I just looked on the internet for the popular fashions for the 2008 summer. I couldn't find anything, so i'm turning to yahoo answers. Can you guys help me out, and tell me what the 2008 summer fashion is. Your help will be appriciated.
(=] im trying to sound proffesional. lol)
But, yea. Please help.



Answer
Color, pops of it. A touch of turqouise, a bit of coral, some watermelon green.
dresses
skirts
ballet flats
bermuda shorts
wavy/curly hair (much more romantic and flirty)
Bright colored nails (coral and red are the hottest)
fun colored sunglasses
big tote/beach bags or a big nice leather one
wedge heels with lace up ankle ties
bubble hemmed dresses or skirts
scarves in your hair
Colorful fun tees
Athletic-chic look (what ever that means...?)
Harpers Bazaar said preppy was out, so maybe no polos
Vintage and statement jewelry
big funky rings are in
birght colored old school Nike's or Adidas's are all the rage for girls

I hope I helped. Those are all the trends I know of. I hope you have fun getting ideas and making outfits! enjoy!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Fashion Help!?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment