Tuesday, August 27, 2013

How do I stop being such a grumpy b***h?

school bags for boys angry birds
 on Angry Birds RED School Lunch BOX Square Snack BAG Insulated BOX Rovio ...
school bags for boys angry birds image



Camille


I am a stay at home mom of 2 boys under 4 and a girl in kindergarten. My problem is this: I am total and complete b***h until about 11am. I hate that I am this way, but I am just angry, and tired and pissy until about 11. I can barely stand anyone talking to me and I have a tendency to just grunt at my family and have a very short fuse with the kids. They are learning to just leave mommy alone until noonish and then everything is good. I am cheerful, enjoy being with my family and genuinely enjoy the day.

I still function in the morning - I get up every day at 6am to get myself in order, make breakfast for the fam, get hubby out of bed and get my daughter ready and driven to school. Then the rest of the day is spent caring for the boys and house and activites with the boys.

I just don't know what my problem is.. I WANT to rise from bed in the morning, smiling, sun shining, birds chirping.. but everything just makes me tired and pisses me off. Especially the kids. I would sleep until noon every day if I could.. its like my brain just doesn't want to be awake until midday.

Any suggestions? Oh, and I go to bed between 9pm and 11pm every night and sleep really well.



Answer
Yes, it does sound like you need more restful sleep, deep sleep, and you are taxing your adrenal hormones which include cortisol , which is the 'wake me up' hormone in; the morning and along with melatonin the 'go to sleep ' hormone at night when it is lower.
So yours may be too high , worn out or not high enough in the morning, and your hormones may still be balancing , after birth, and with the stresses of those children .
The easiest thing I would try is to pick up some Panax Ginseng and take 600mg at night before bed, (8$)and take tht indefinitely, you will notice a subtle calming difference at first then it will just seem like things are calmer inside. Your hormones should start balancing and you should start feeling better in the am and all around. More even energy too. thyroidpower.com, thecanaryclub.org
Or you could look at the tests she offers here, thehallcentervenice.com and see if you can see her or someone like her.
To further help you sleep, add chamomile tea two steeped bags brfore bed and TART cherry juice concentrate at 3-6oz is the perfect amount ofnatural melatonin to sleep.
Make your room dark as possible, and quiet (eye covers, ear covers), don't do high tech lights an hour before bed, and keep the same sleep schedule each night. get at least 51/2 and preferably 7/8 hrs a night. This routine would be good fro the children as well.
best wishes, find what works for you, these are just suggestions. that i know help.
clear out emotional baggage with emofree.com (it also works wellon children)
EDIT; find a way to interact with adults during the day, and take some you time.

what do you think this dream means?

Q. i know i know..its too long..but plz read ! :D

so.. i really love this guy in my class... and i am kind of sure that he feels the same..because of some of his actions its kind of obvious... i had this dream a couple of days ago..its kinda long i know xD ok here goes.... we were in school and i gave a small Tweety bird bag to his small sister.. she really liked it..then me and my friend saw my crush come inside the school and we were like.."aw damn why we didnt give her the gift in front of him..he would love it maybe..ahh never mind"..anyways then she went and showed it to her older brother...and he started yelling at me for giving her the gift..and i was like.. come on dude its just a gift :/ .. and then when my crush found out he came to me with the gift and he was being really soft and nice ... and he was like.. its not her birthday right?? :) and i was like... yeah but i just wanted to give her and she really liked it .. whats the big deal? and when he was handing me the gift back it was not that gift..instead they were white small flowers with a pink rose..and when he was giving that to me i saw that they became kinda old...not much. and then i was like.. ok i'll keep the rose but at least give her the white flowers... but he said no and i just threw them on the flower and started walking..i was really mad and i was crying too....then he started following me trying me to stop... i stopped crying but i was still mad and i kept on walking...he called my name many times but i kept on walking ( i wanted him to follow me ) .. and then i saw from the corner of my eyes that he was going to grab my arm to stop me... so i turned and he backed away ... in a funny way.. he was trying to make me laugh..then i gave him a look like "come on ur in the mood of jokes??" .. and continued walking... then we saw some teachers and students ahead so he at last grabbed my arm and stopped me (his hand was really cold) ... i turned and he went in a corner and placed his one arm on the wall..and told me to come infront of him so we can talk.....but i said no because there were people around..so then he took me in an empty class and started talkin to me... he said that .. i really love you and i want you too...and i dream about you everyday at night...he was looking me in the eyes while saying that and i was kinda shy and i was smiling..and then suddenly this all was over and i was sitting in a class writing a poem about all that just happened..then one girl asked me about what was i writing...but i refused to tell..and she was like..i know its about love..right? we all feel like writing out our feelings when something like this happens :) ..i said nothing and just smiled..then suddenly all this finished and a music video started...without the music.. it was like..there was a boy and a girl who love eachother so much..and they always do sweet things for eachother...and the girl always used to write things like.."i love you" and stuff like that in his newspaper so he will read that too while reading something else....and one day he came in his room and he saw she wrote many things on the papers on his table...he was smiling and then suddenly he became kinda angry and hit the table hardly..and then it finished. all i was thinking after that was... Was the boy angry because she always write on his papers and stuff... or was he angry because she just wrote stuff and went away? and then i woke up...i was on bed for a long time thinking about this dream..i also used the technique i read here for remembering dreams... and i wrote it all down... i think this dream really means something ....i was feeling really "WOW" .. please tell me what it means..!! and one thing i know is that i really really really love him and maybe he loves me too...he is on my mind all the time..


Answer
Sadly dreams rarely give you insight into a person who is being dreamed about, thankfully they give plenty insight into the person dreaming. This is very true in your case. Your focus is on him all of the time, so much so that your dream centered him and your feelings for him. You are on the edge of obsession with your thoughts. There is a point in the dream when you throw the flowers on the floor and are upset. This tell me that you are disappointed with the fact your relationship is only friendly right now, to the point that it is the only thing about him that upsets you. When you talk about the poem and video being about love it indicates that this thought of him is taking over all thoughts, specifiably from you left brain (the more creative side). This is apparent with the music video has no music. My suggestion to you is to take a deep breath, find creative ways to occupy your mind. By getting this obsessed with wanting his attention it will do the opposite. Additionally, it can lead you down a path to major heartbreak and disappointment, the expression "be cool" couldn't be more appropriate. I do wish you the best of luck with him, this is why I wanted to share all of this with you.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I stop being such a grumpy b***h?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment