Friday, August 30, 2013

What do you think about the outfit I wore to school today?

quicksilver school bags for girls
 on Camo Laptop Bag
quicksilver school bags for girls image



Dominic


I have on tan Abercrombie cargo shorts, a black GAP polo shirt and black with a white design Quick Silver flip flops. a kid said I looked "gay" today in the hall at school. I didnt know anyone could look "gay" without maybe being "gay" and Im not.
Cowboy: they are mens flip flops made by Quick Silver and a popular brand for skaters and surfers to wear.



Answer
That does sound like an outfit that makes you look like a homosexual. You dressed like a preppy white boy. I would advise looking at all groups of kids and learning how to dress a little cooler than that or dress in a more adult way. That outfit would make you look really gay.

Here is what I would do: Lose the polo shirt that is trademark preppy douche bag. Stick to a v neck shirt (those are cooler). What type of V neck? Solid black and white or a v neck with short sleeves that's made out of a thin light material with stripes. Purple or grey are great for this. Also own at least one white collared shirt like this: http://www.collegefashion.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/white-button-down.jpg

The pants: shorts are okay but not cargo. Those are really really stupid looking. Stick to more athletic ones generally. They look nicer and more teenage in terms of the style. I see elementary students wearing cargo shorts. Older people that wear them are generally nerds or dorks. Try sticking to longer pants like jeans (blue or black). Just avoid skinny jeans those are not considered straight by most girls and most guys think they are VERY gay.

Flip Flops? No freaking way. get real shoes. Tennis shoes etc. One pair of nicer shoes and finally one pair of flip flops but you wear those when you go to the beach etc. Flip flops are terrible walking around shoes. Especially quicksilver. Those are very very gay. Try shoes like these:


http://cdn100.iofferphoto.com/img3/item/508/087/848/christian-louboutins-mens-louis-flat-calf-spikes-shoes-2559.jpg

http://www.powerseller-union.com/images/supra-mens.com/Supra%20Skytop/Mens%20Supra%20Skytop%20Shoes%20Cool22.jpg

http://www.hanepolos.com/images/3_Accessories/polow1201021111599999979963.jpg

Shoes shouldn't cost you more than 40 dollars for a very nice pair. I listed off some cool ones to give you an idea. It doesn't mean I would wear these.
------
Finally use colors that go with everything. White and black should be base colors. Blue, purple and grey are more specific. They do work with a lot of things also but it must be the right shade.
------------

These tips only work for people from ages 10 to 23 generally. After that you need to change up how you dress. Also these are tips and you don't have to follow them. However, I went to an art school (not for college of course, art is a dumb major to get I like engineering) and I know people that designed outfits etc. I also go to Miami and New York regularly so I know what is popular for the most part in terms of style and electronics.

What is a trendy, small-ish backpack for school use?




Matthew


My backpack is getting old for me and i want to buy a new one, i'm not to sure what kind to buy. I want a small-ish that is trendy for high schoolers in the Sydney area.


Answer
For girls a Roxy Bag
For a boy a Quicksilver Bag, Trespass, Regatta,




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What do you think about the outfit I wore to school today?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment