Thursday, August 29, 2013

Where can i find a cute sidebag or messenger bag?

school bags teenage girls
 on Girls School Bags_China Cartoon Children School Bags in School Bags ...
school bags teenage girls image



Madison


I don't know where to look for a cute side bag or messenger for school. So if you can give me a website link that would be great! Keep in mind something a teenage girl would like and i would like it to be leather (fake or not) but i also like bohemian looking bags. And please have it reasonably priced! Thanks in advance!


Answer
Cool selection of leather messenger bags here :) I like the slim one and the smaller ones <3 http://www.sagebrown.co.uk/42-Bags/110-Messenger-Bags/View-all-products.html Hope that helps x

Looking for a good bag to carry books in for a high schooler?




penelope_l


I am a teenage girl looking for a cute bag to carry my books in for high school. I shop at Abercrombie, American Eagle, Hollister, Delias, etc. Any suggestions


Answer
Wait until you know how much your going to have carry first trust me you don't want to get a bag thats to small toware you end up having to carry a full bag and have your arms full of your extra books if you don't have time to hit your locker.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where can i find a cute sidebag or messenger bag?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment