Tuesday, August 27, 2013

I need a backpack for school any help?

school bags quicksilver
 on Images of School Bag Quiksilver
school bags quicksilver image



rikki


Okay so i need a backpack for school... (NOT A HIKING BACKPACK) my suggestion brands are Neff, Rockstar, Shark bag, Quicksilver, Hurley & Northface... i'll be skateboarding with this bag also... so i want to look cool :P so if you guys have any more suggestions let me know thank you :)


Answer
3 years or so i was into motocross and my parents got me a metal mulisha one for christmas ( there expensive beware )! but then i got into skating and got rid of it after two tyears of use ( i n the middle of this year of school ) but yeah then i got a pinstripe DC* one and its nice and awesome comfortable ( untill my stupid teacher fills it up with books )

Where to Get a Tote Bag?







I'm going to High School soon and I want a tote bag instead of a backpack, does anyone know where I could get one from $0.00 to about $50 or $75?


Answer
Personally, i would hit up a local mall.
Stores such as AMERICAN EAGLE, HOLLISTER, A&F, AEROPOSTALE, FOREVER 21, ROXY, QUICKSILVER, etc. Its all about your personal style and price range. I know that right now at AEROPOSTALE they are having a sale where if you spend over $50 i believe, you get a FREE tote bag.

Hope this helps =]




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I need a backpack for school any help?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment