Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Who do some people wear backpacks but carry their books in their hands?

backpacks for high school kids
 on canvas backpack schoolbag high school students fashionl large backpack ...
backpacks for high school kids image



Ty.


I live close to a high school and see many kids have a flat backpack on and carry books in their hands. Why is that? What is the purpose of the backpack then?


Answer
When I was in high school, I did the same thing.
I carried the books I needed for the next class, and kept all of the other books, supplies, and my binder in the backpack. Since my classes were spread out over our huge school, I didn't have time to use a locker.

It was just handy to have the book I KNEW I'd need for the next class out, instead of having to dig around in the bag for it.

What would you think if a high school kid had a roller backpack? ?




themasta


I was just wondering cuz i heard that some kids in high school have roller back packs.


Answer
When I was in middle school they were banned because a teacher tripped and fell over a roller and like broke her wrist. Roller backpacks were cool for like 2 seconds in the 90's. Do not get one. especially if your just starting high school.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Who do some people wear backpacks but carry their books in their hands?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment