Monday, August 26, 2013

Going round friends house tomorrow evening?

school bags for boys uk
 on Backpack Rucksack Boys School Bag A4 College Backpacks Camo DPM ...
school bags for boys uk image



Ben


Im a 15 year old boy from UK
I am going to the friends tomorrow after school
In school I have to wear a white shirt and striped tie with a grey sweater and a black blazer with black trousers and black shoes
Changing is not an option as our school has this weird rule about bags and we aren't allowed them and dropping my clothes round my friends is not an option as its too late now
I'm sure my friend will stay in his uniform as well, we are going to mc Donald's, do you think he make his uniform casual if so how?



Answer
take off your blazer and just loosen out your tie..i always think that looks cool on guys :)

Mall with mates after school, how should i dress?




Ben


I am a 16 year old boy from the UK
I am going up the mall with 5 of my mates after school
I have to wear a white shirt and green tie and black trousers
I don't have time to change
How can look cool and not nerdy without changing



Answer
take off the tie and stash it away in your bag or pocket. unbutton the top buttons of your shirt and roll up your sleeves for a more casual look.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Going round friends house tomorrow evening?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment