Monday, August 5, 2013

How much do you usually spend on back to school shopping, just for moms of 2 or more kids?

kids backpacks for school sale
 on silky ruffle front top $19.99 10/16/10
kids backpacks for school sale image



Magali


I have 3 kids ages 8, 7, 6 and so far i have spend $65 on just school supplies, i still need clothes and shoes and backpacks and so forth so how much do you spend?


Answer
I have 2 kids (7 and 5) and I'm hoping that I can get by with spending $300 together for clothes, shoes, and school supplies. Right now most of the supplies are on sale for like $.15, $.25, and $1.00. Book bags usually cost us around $15-$20. I do still buy all their clothes from like Wal-Mart, Target, or other stores if I can get them on sale or decently cheap especially since by Christmas they'll probably need new clothes anyways. I'm also hoping I can find shoes on sale at Shoe Carnival or some other good shoe store.

Approximately how much should I spend on college dorm essentials & whatnot?




Z


I know I'll be purchasing a new laptop so that'll be a couple hundred, but what about other things like bedding, microwaves (my school allows it), printer, backpack, bathroom items & other essentials? I don't want to spend more than $1000 but I think it'll happen anyway. How much did you spend?


Answer
both my kids didn't need a printer.

Might is highly recommend over the counter medications and first aid. and that can really add up. get every over the counter medication you could possibly need.

don't think we spent that much. look for bargains. bedding and microwave can run a lot or not. we got a great bedding set at Kohl's for a great price. More stuff for dorms will come out in July. look for sales.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How much do you usually spend on back to school shopping, just for moms of 2 or more kids?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment