Thursday, August 8, 2013

Is the jansport superbreak a good backpack for highschool?

best durable kids backpacks
 on , bench seat cushions, car seat cushions, back support cushions, kids ...
best durable kids backpacks image



Juan Balta


I am a incoming freshman and have a few concerns. Will it be enough to carry all my stuff and will it look nice on a tall kid? I don't want to look silly with a tiny backpack on me. Everywhere i read it says good for any middle schooler and this is why i have a suspicion that it is small.Any other brands are welcome. Thanks


Answer
Omg it's so prefect very handy like seriously I've mine for 2 years and I'm a upcoming junior you will not regret it and its not those cheap Walmart ones jamsports last long and there durable

What case for an iPod Touch 4G would you reccomend?




mom2pnuts


I am considering buying an iPod Touch 4G. I would be carrying it in my purse or backpack so am interested in protecting the screen. I also have kids so am interested in protecting it overall from drops. There are SO many cases available out there. It's mind boggling to read all the reviews! I am looking for something that will be durable, not bulky and secure. Plus with reasonably easy access to controls and ports.Please share!


Answer
The screen is pretty durable, but you can add on extra protection with a screen protector, if you'd like. If you're like me, I'm more worried about the back. It's fairly easy for it to get scratched and I always see the fingerprints and any other imperfection on it. If you're looking for absolute protection, get an Otterbox case, but they're kind of bulky, but that is the price of a tough outer shell for your iPod.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is the jansport superbreak a good backpack for highschool?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment