Tuesday, August 6, 2013

what do girls do when a boy goes into their school bag and finds pads and tampons.?

school bags for boys and girls
 on Entertainment & Comics Press (E&C) Proudly Presents Comic Book News ...
school bags for boys and girls image



Chel Belle


I was at school and all the boys went into my bag and saw tampons . It is really embarrasing . I dont no what to do.


Answer
I'd be watching their dumb reaction. If they act out, it's because they're big babies, not even close to being ready to date. It's stupid to joke about that, moreso in that it shows them up as being really immature.
You can see why it's said that girls mature faster than boys...

Please give me many good tips to get girlfriend in High School. I really need help?




BlackKnigh


Hello everyone. I am Japanese boy and live in US for 6 years, and I am junior in high school right now. And this year, I decided to get girl friend.

I don't hang out with only Japanese people. I always hang out with more foreign friends.I have pretty good grades in school, some Honor classes. I always wear nice and bright colored collared shirts(light blue) with jeans or khakis. I always take shower and put perfume. I think I am always clean and fresh, but I have one difficulty. I am not talkative and funny person. I can talk with girls, but I cannot continue talking with both boys and girls.I am not that shy. I always try to talk longer, but the conversation always stops.

This year, there is one girl who had birthday. She is sophomore and she is in same band class and Fencing team. I really like her. We actually talk and she is my good friend. We never went to the parties or go out together because I have friend, but I don't have group in school I am more independent person. So I never when to the parties and like that.

So on her birthday,in the morning, I gave her a "pink a-gel pencil" which is pretty good Japanese pencil and I am also using it, and two flavored japanese Eraser (orange and Coca-Cola), and hand made birthday card in the clean paper bag. This birthday card was pop-up card and I actually took long time making it from regular paper and it is so decorative with color pencils and picture of birthday cake. After I gave her a present, she said "thank you" and hugged me.

Next day, she was using my pencil, but she didn't say any comment about my birthday card :(
I didn't ask about it because I don't want to be persistent guy.

So I want to know how to make our relation closer from this point. I think she doesn't hate me, so I think it is good thing.

Please give me many good examples or tips to get foreign girlfriend in High School!!

Thank you very much!
I am appreciate.



Answer
Maybe your birthday card was so good she thought it was store bought :)
Spend more time with this girl, ask her questions about relationships (ex: what do you look for in a relationship? have you ever been in one?) depending on her answers and her body language toward you, you should hold her hand or something.
Tell her about where you are from, it makes you seem exotic and a girl will like that!

http://www.wikihow.com/Escape-the-Friend-Zone

^This link will give you better answers.

good luck! xoxo




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: what do girls do when a boy goes into their school bag and finds pads and tampons.?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment