Monday, August 5, 2013

Is the Lucky Brand Abbey Road bag good for school?

school bags brands
 on ... school karleen gross stuffed animals west lake elementary school ed
school bags brands image



Kaylee


Saw this while searching for school bags. Not sure if i'd be good for school though?


Answer
Yeah I've seen one before and they're super cute! I think it would be fine for school as long as you have a locker so you don't have to keep every single book in it. They're pretty expensive though, so as long you'd wear it for a few years, I'd get one.

Where can I get a good beach bag?




blah


I want a really big one that is not too expensive but is still a good brand. It has to be really cute and I know that it isn't still summer but I want to get one for school because I have a TON of books, so good school bags are useful too. Right, and it must have a zipper.


Answer
victoria secret or aeropostale or target




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is the Lucky Brand Abbey Road bag good for school?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment