Wednesday, August 7, 2013

What do I have to take back on first day of year 10?

school bags for year 10
 on Frozen Fiefdom - The Charlotte Chronicles. Family Fun is Never Done! T ...
school bags for year 10 image



BizNizBoi


I'm going into year 10 on Friday, I just wanted to know what I need to take because we'll just be doing 2 periods of tutor room, 1 of assembly and 2 of normal lessons.


Answer
I'm going into year 10 too :D

Well i'm just taking my pen and lunch card and money and locker key and my bag for when i get new books. You won't need much because you will be getting new books anyways (well i presume so, we do at my school) so just like stationary and anything else you might need or want to bring.

:)

What school supplies should I buy for grade 10 in high school?




Nichol


I have been home schooled 3 years and I am going to a regular school this year. I have no idea what to buy. What school supplies should I buy for grade 10 in high school?


Answer
-Usually Ti83 graphic calculator Texas Instrument safest choice lots of schools won't let you use anything else
-Graph paper
-Binders
-loose leaf(lots)
-dividers(pocket ones best)
-Pencils
-Pencil crayons
-Pens Red, black, blue (all these colors for correcting)
-Highlighters
-White out
-Dictionary
-Geometry set (get a good one its better to get an expensive one once then 5 cheap ones after they break)
-Ruler
-Folders to bring work home rather then dragging whole bag home
-Reinforcements
-One of the whole punch things that go on the rings of your binders are always handy

Notebooks with subject dividers with a folder for handouts works well too.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What do I have to take back on first day of year 10?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment