Monday, August 5, 2013

How to keep room clean + neat when sharing it with a messy sibling?

school bags for 12 year olds
 on Figures 8. Books/Literature 9. Sports 10. Politics 11. Hot Links 12 ...
school bags for 12 year olds image



Micah D.


I share my room with my messy 12 year old sister and the room could never be neat and clean. Her side is filled with shoes, bags and papers everywhere. Its a small room as well so its hard to keep things organized without our stuff intermixing. I was also wondering on how to make homemade hooks or something similar so that we could hang our school bags and such.


Note: My family and I tried talking, yelling and bargaining with my sister to clean her half of the room. Still no luck.



Answer
get a laundry bin or a big box and throw all her junk in it.

What is the best thing to feed my 12-year old cat with pancreatitis/urinary sensitivities?




Toni


My 12- year old kitty, Willis, has been visiting the vet for regular vomiting and bloody stools. His intestines feel hard and after a blood test, he is showing abnormally high amylase levels (2300 is what he's at, I believe). The vet has said he may have pancreatitis and we will try out some medications before we have to resort to more costly procedures. He gave me a bag of hill's prescription diet for intestinal and digestive health but I've heard bad things about hill's and if I'm going to pay so much money for his food, I'd like to put him on something more holistic/natural.
What can i feed an old cat with pancreatitis? He's on pro plan for urinary tract health at the moment. He used to be my uncles so I'm not exactly sure what was going on with that but I know he was urinating a lot and outside of his box because he was in pain. What can I feed a cat like this? Are natural meats healthy enough to help his conditions? I don't want to buy grain-free or something I'm unsure about and have it make him hurt or make things worse.
He's average weight, and exclusively indoors now as of about 2 years now. Although he may have pancreatitis, but definitely some kind of digestive problem, he is active and happy for a cat his age. Most people who see him are surprised by his age.
I am a young college student who is doing okay financially but i don't have a ton of money so it has to be something reasonably priced. I feed him a 3 oz can of wet food and about a cup of dry food every day, spread out over two feeding times a day. He's a grazer but wolfs down his wet food in less than a few minutes so I'd like to keep dry food for him to snack on throughout the day. I can increase the wet food I give him if necessary, but I'd like to keep the dry food as part of his diet ( I know wet is better) he has a cat fountain that he loves so he gets quite a bit of water from that.
I was looking into nutro senior cat food for his dry kibble than their canned varieties. Is that a good option? What are good options? What are things I should avoid and look out for?
It's hard researching this info! I don't know what to believe!



Answer
Peeing outside the litter box, and a male is usually from urinary tract infection (UTI).

I'm looking for information for you and I found this article. If you read the whole thing it's quite interesting and gives you some suggestions on what to feed. Toward the bottom there is a bit about Hills rx food and since you are worried about it, you might want to read it. It's because it has corn gluten and some cats don't do well with that, don't know if your cat is one of them. You can ask your vet and maybe there's a test to see. If your cat doesn't have a problem with it then the Hills should be okay. Wet food isn't any better for cats than dry food. You can give your cat both unless the vet says differently because of his medical condition. What I would do is look in the phone book under veterinarians for ones who specialize in cats only. Call them and ask what cat food they recommend for pancreatitis and see if it's the same food your vet recommended. Also, if you have a vet school any where near you a phone call to them would be a good thing. I'll see what else I can find for you.

http://www.ehow.com/how_2263601_treat-cat-pancreatitis.html?ref=Track2&utm_source=ask

http://www.ehow.com/way_5414482_holistic-pain-relief-feline-pancreatitis.html

Best of luck to you and Willis!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to keep room clean + neat when sharing it with a messy sibling?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment