Sunday, December 8, 2013

Help! My friend needs to know what to bring to Middle school, any suggestions?

kids backpacks for school walmart
 on childrens place back to school sale
kids backpacks for school walmart image



Puppylover


My friend is going to Manchester Township Middle School and any suggestions would be helpful since sales are coming on. Any info on the teachers would be awesome too! Thanks in advance!


Answer
Local Target and Walmart stores often have the school supply lists for each school posted, but it might be a little early for that. A good backpack, paper, pens and pencils, a graphing calculator are always good. At our schools, kids can bring Kindles or other readers and read the books for language arts on them.

Where can I find a Batman bag for school?




kitkat


I absolutely love batman and I was wondering where you could find a big book bag (tote) that is big enough to fit books in it that is batman. I'm 15, so I don't want a little kids backpack. Or, I could sew one, but where can you find batman fabric? I've looked at Jo-annes fabrics, Walmart, and Fabric Depot. None of them have batman fabric.

Also, you can tell me of any other batman apparel. Thanks



Answer
walmart or target




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Help! My friend needs to know what to bring to Middle school, any suggestions?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment