Friday, December 13, 2013

were can i find a good carry bag that holds an slr camera and a few lenses?

school bags buy online
 on Item Details - Sylvanian Families - Chihuahua Family
school bags buy online image



msmforever


I'm looking to get a carrying bag or something that will hold my nikon slr and a few lenses. I usually just put them all in my school bag, and that's not really practical or safe for the lenses and camera. Looking for something that was made to hold the SLR along with a few lenses, flash etc. Can anyone give me links of some good ones? Something that has protection in case you drop the bag. And I have a D300 so it has to be fairly roomy.


Answer
Almost every store that sells cameras sells bags, too. I got mine at Best Buy. It's a Lowepro, and holds my camera with a lens on it, and room for 4 other lenses, or the flash and 3 lenses. It was around $79, and well padded. It has a handle on the top and also a very sturdy shoulder strap.

They also had some backpack style bags, but I didn't want that type. I don't like buying those kind of things online, because I want to actually see it before I buy it.

I think this is the one I got---

http://products.lowepro.com/product/Nova-190-AW,2106,20.htm

Where can i get a cute messenger bag for 9th grade?




-______-


Ok, so now that im going into high school i really dont want to use a backpack but totes are usually to small. So I would love if you could find some really cute messenger bags that would be good for high school and big enough. Links please! If i can only buy it online thats ok but it would be really great if i could buy it in stores and try it out cuz school starts really soon! Thanks!


Answer
My daughter got one too. You can find some nice ones at

http://back-to-school-fashions.com/Clothing-Shoes-and-Accessories/messenger-bags




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: were can i find a good carry bag that holds an slr camera and a few lenses?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment