Tuesday, December 10, 2013

What school supplies/things would you get for your kids even if their school provides all supplies?

unique kids backpacks for school
 on unique designs. Find the perfect printed backpacks to make your kids ...
unique kids backpacks for school image



rainwriter


The elementary schools here have started having parents pay a supply fee where the school'll provide all of the supplies rather than have parents buying them themselves (schools say they get a discounted rate for buying in bulk, everything's the same bla bla).

What supplies would you get for your kids anyway, just as part of that "you are special, school is special, and these things are unique to you to make the whole thing more enjoyable" idea?



Answer
Things in addition to the list would be weather appropriate outerwear. If it rains a lot you may want to invest in a good pair of rain boots and a waterproof coat. If it rains in the winter make sure the winter jacket is waterproof as well as the winter boots. It doesn't hurt to have an extra pair of mittens in the backpack in the winter if it gets cold where you live. Labels are good to have, but not necessarily a must. I order the label stickers with my child's name. Every time I go out in the playground someone has left behind a backpack, hoodie, hat or a pair of mitts. It's also good to have the indoor/outdoor shoes labelled. They are usually stored in cubbies with other children's clothing. It's easy for things to get mixed up. You would be amazed at how many kids come to school with identical items.

1. Craft Supplies (Paint, Scissors - different types of scissors, Paper - different types of paper, Crayons, Markers, Pencil Crayons, Sparkles, Glue - different types, Feathers, Fluff Balls, Googly Eyes, Stickers - different types, etc.) <--- they often get projects during the year which requires some at home creativity
2. Pencils/Pens
3. Lined Paper
4. Blank Paper
5. Backpack
6. Lunch Box
7. Water Bottle
8. Thermos (for hot items like soup, pasta, etc.)
9. Plastic Containers (to store extra lunch items)
10. Tape
11. Stapler (they come in handy on occasion)
12. Ruler
13. Three Ring Binder (if old enough)
14. Calendar (Handy for organizing the schedule. My son is in kindergarten and even that has it's fair share of activities)
15. Travel Sized Tissue (good for those cold morning runny noses)

Edit* Even with school supplies purchased through the school, you still need supplies at home.

Do you remember where and how you first noticed or met a past girlfriend/boyfriend? ?




An S


I am trying to come up with unique ideas for how a couple should meet in my book. So, I am asking to get as many stories from others as possible to get the creative juices flowing. So, please tell me how you first saw, noticed and/or met a past girlfriend or boyfriend. I'll grant points to my favorite one. (This question is asked in another spot so that I can get as many respondents as possible.) Thank you.


Answer
For me, my first boyfriend and me met when we were very young.

- The first time we met was actually in preschool :)
It was the first day of school and we were coloring. After coloring the teacher announced it was time for lunch and that everyone needed to get their lunches from the backpacks. I went to get my lunch, but my mom forgot to put a lunch in my backpack for me, and i started to become nervous because all the other kids had their lunches. All the other kids started to leave the classroom to go to the cafeteria. But one boy stayed behind and he asked me " What are you looking for"
I told him the whole story of me having no lunch ( to make the story short)
And he said that he had a lot of food in his lunch, so we could share.
So we shared food and that same day we became best friends.
We became best friends for 13 years till the beginning of high school when he asked me to be his girlfriend and of course i said "yes"
We been together as a couple for little more than a year.
But i dont have a fairytale ending...
My first love/boyfriend and also first best friend passed away in november 2007 :( in a car accident collision because of a drunk driver.
- because of that accident and my loss i vowed myself never to drink alcohol because thats the main reason he's not here any more.
- still miss him

- Thats my story and thats how i met my first boyfriend and best friend

- Sorry I tried to keep it short , hoped it helped a little.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What school supplies/things would you get for your kids even if their school provides all supplies?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment