Saturday, December 14, 2013

How can I keep my bag light weighted and look like there is hardly anything in it for school?

school bags river island
 on Asos Scoop Back White Bodysuit, Primark White Lace Bandeau, Levi's ...
school bags river island image
Q. My bag is massive about the size of me when i use it for pe yet my stuff just makes my bag really heavy and hard to carry, so any tips? e.g: can wear some of my pe kit underneath because it is cold now. But I cannot wear my trainers to school, we have a very strict headteacher that would put us into issolation. Thankyou :D
We're in UK. no lockers unfortunatly. :(
I don't use rucksacks I feel awkward in them, LOL I am very fussy so I am very sorry


Answer
GEt a just do it bag or McKenzie bag, fold your p.e kit neatly and it'll all fit in.
I have a mckenzie bag and I can fit my planner, books, umbrella, deodorant, trainers, pe joggers, pe shirt and lots of other little things in the front small pocket. IT doesn't feel too heavy and isn't very big.


You could get a handbag from river island or something. What do you carry in school?

How to look pretty and cute for school?

Q. Im in high school and I wear a uniform, including a tie. How can I make my uniform make me look cute. I have short hair in a bob and I have all these cute flowers and hairbands for my hair. My school doesn't allow loads of make up but I want to wear abit. I have trousers and a little short skirt with ballerina pumps. Thanks alot! xx


Answer
Heyy,

WOW same

this is what i were ,, i would say i look kinda cutee :)

Hair ...
i have like a long bob and i wear it curly andd sometimes straight ,, with likee one of them hippy flower headbands , i have them in diffrent colourss.

sometime up in a messy bun curly or straight .

sometimes just go for the classic pony , i no its basic but likee its really cute.

clothing..

i would get long sleeve shirts then rool up the sleeve half way .

tighter trousers .. i used to havee miss sexy oness but like some schools have now banned them so i found some in M&S ... lame i no but there new there calle treggings look them up :)

with the skirt keep it short :L ,, with black tightss .. you cant go wrong with that .

makeup -- like i keep mine to basics so i would advise you did :)


also maybe a cute bag likee river island ? ,, orr a messanger oness look cute :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How can I keep my bag light weighted and look like there is hardly anything in it for school?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment