Tuesday, December 10, 2013

What would happen at a middle school if a student their committed suicide at home?

school bag for kids in the philippines
 on kids school trolley bag 2012 new arrival kids school trolley bag 2012 ...
school bag for kids in the philippines image



Losasha


I am not going to do it, I am just curious what the school would do. (Teachers & kids, etc.)
i meant "there"



Answer
I can relate. [Somewhat.] Because in our school, St. Paul, just a year ago [2007], we had a 1st grader that was kidnapped, and raped. Her body's disposal wasn't pleasant; her limbs have been cut off and were stuffed inside her stroller bag.

[This was in the news in Philippines. I'm serious when I say she's a 1st grader. The school was SPCP; If you know that.]

I know this isn't 'suicide', but it still has the concept of what would happen if a student was killed somewhere other than inside the school. I'll tell you what our school did -- the Principals raised the security levels by threefold, and the school became more private than it ever was. No one can come in or out without a verification from the student being fetched, or without any form of identification. No ID, no entry.

I guess it was weird... a 1st grader, and her nanny was an accomplice. Her dad was the one that instructed, I heard. She was headed to a a Math-enhancement program when things, well, you know.

[Long answer, I know.]

Where to buy Lois Duncan's books here in the Philippines?




Hungy Youn


I just read a second hand copy of "Killing Mr. Griffin" by Lois Duncan, and now I am hooked to her mystery novels. I would appreciate it if someone can tell me where in the Philippines I can buy books written by this famous "I Know What You Did Last Summer Author." I've checked with National Bookstore, Powerbooks, and Fully Booked. They haven't got it!


Answer
I liked this book a lot. I thought it was suspenseful and funny. I LOVED the chapters that revolved around the kidnapping. The image of masked figures stuffing a bag over an ugly teacher's head and the body's arms moving just made me laugh. If you ever had a teacher you really hated, you might understand. I loved the things that Mark said when he, Betsy, David, and Jeff were in the mountains like "Nobody wanted to miss watching you die", and "You'd better believe it, because it's true." (in response to a question). I was just laughing at the whole idea. I also liked that area. Lois Duncan described it really well, and she created a mood whenever they went there. When Mr. Griffin died, though, it gets riveting. Everything from then on was extremely suspenseful as the kids slowly get caught. It was suspenseful when they were parking Mr. Griffin's car at the airport, when they were seen by police officers and other people when they didn't want to be, and Dave had problems making up stories to tell his grandmother.... Well, this is a great book. You sort of have to be in high school and have the right attitude to like this book. I wonder if Lois Duncan ever had a teacher she hated......

but sorry, I do not know you could get it in the philippines. probably the only recommendation to buy from amazon




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What would happen at a middle school if a student their committed suicide at home?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment