Friday, December 13, 2013

How do you keep your kids entertained while waiting in the car?

school bags for older boys
 on ... kids going to school keywords report suggest art back bag bags boy
school bags for older boys image



Bottleofco


I have a 2, 4, and 8 year old boys.

I am mostly looking for ideals when we are waiting for my 8 year old to get out of school.
I have 3 portable dvd players. However, they are more hassle then they do good sometimes.



Answer
My daughter was fascinated with the Crayola Color Wonder books and markers at that age, and I've seen mini-sized ones that are easier to carry around. I'll stick one of those in her bag if I need to bring something for her to do.

What to get a 17 year old boy for Christmas?




Alde


My budget is $200
His favorite color is Neon green, is really into the beatles, Loves the Mavericks, the Stars, and the Cowboys, dresses nice, likes video games, and music.
I was thinking of getting him a pair of tickets to a stars game but I don't know.
What would you get a 17 year old boy for Christmas?
And what are some good seats for a hockey game?



Answer
get him a "Flubber" (a movie character) plush toy and a ticket to see his favorite team play. Or a warm hug and half of the money in a best buy 100 dollar gift card along with a oatmeal or chocolate chip cookie bag (and the rest for his school savings).




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do you keep your kids entertained while waiting in the car?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment