Wednesday, December 11, 2013

How to student foreign exchange?

school bags hong kong
 on Photos of Buy Spi School Bag Hong Kong
school bags hong kong image



Koyuki


My friend in Hong Kong wants to come and live with me in aus and go to my school for 1 year as a student exchange? How can I make it happen~ money is already figured out so dw~ just how can we do it so that she's got health travel insurance and all that crap? So it's %100 legal?


Answer
Ok Here we go in most incidents you get an orginastion with you to make sure you follow there rules
unless otherwise but most of the time it is within argeement. So they aboard for as many years as they like.

- You pay top dollar on everything ( dependant on countries)
- You may need to pay for Visa ( countries in waiver blind do not count)
- You need to be proficent in the countries Language ( Germany-German)
- You need wealth behind you - ( yes wealth and dollars count)
- You need to pass a certain criteria ( Nzl you need to be good in English)
- Again depends on the country- ( Really it does)

There more than just picking up your bags and leaving they need to all the correct info they get.

As once your in the system you must pay in advance then you allowed in and usually you meet with aurothies with school, legit personal of authories, and person need documentation and MUST meet the all criteria in order to get in. Others wise your gone ( Nzl, Aus, Usa,Jap, and alot of others I know they do this for fact).

English cerficate or IESL needs to be 6.0 or B2 in European standards in order to study in English speaking Counrty.

Why I know I l;learnt German and English is my native language, I learnt Life of both.

how long does it take for items brought from Hong Kong to get to england ?




Bobby Rayf


I ordered a bag on Tuesday and I want it before I go back to school on Monday.


Answer
It varies from company to company depending how they work and how they ship the items but around 2 weeks is probably average...maybe check the website for estimated delivery times?




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to student foreign exchange?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment