Friday, January 31, 2014

how do i get kids to buy food at school?




kadie w


alright i'm 16 years and i go to a very small school... and our lunch time is very far in the day... so i decided that since all these kids are gonna be hungry they would be desperate to buy food! so that's what i'm doing, selling candy and snack items but what i wanna know is a better way to do so.... how do i get ppl to buy my items???


Answer
LOL, my brother used to sell plastic bags filled with gummy bears during school. Maybe if you package them right and spread the word more people will buy them. You could buy the food at a bulk food store, and then sell them for a cheaper price.

Where can I buy an elementary school bag in Korea?




Korean Ska


Today is August 12th in Korea and I am going to be a fifth grader tomorrow but I dont even have the RIGHT bag for me. I need TODAY~ and please make it a GOOD place. Thanks...


Answer
I just bought my kids 2 schoolbags at E-Mart yesterday. They are having a sale.

Good luck with your 5th grade year.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: how do i get kids to buy food at school?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment