Monday, January 27, 2014

is it okay to have a wedding reception at a park?

31 school bags
 on Home > Products > Home Supplies > Bags & Cases > Trolley & Luggage
31 school bags image



be_my_gumb


it will be october 31st, a school day so no kids should be in the park, but obviously halloween..so you never know about the kids. is it tacky? what are some general rules for going about this in a park? AND! (last question, promise) what would be great gift bags for everyone showing up (or do you not do that)...i'm horrible at planning a wedding.


Answer
Wedding receptions at parks is a great idea. I've been to a few. Just make sure the park isn't reserved for someone else so you know you will have a place to hold your reception. If not, then make reservations. You might have to pay, but it is WAY cheaper than a reception center.

I like the trick-or-treat bags idea, if that's really something you want to do.

Where can I find a cute bag for school?




hellokitty


I'm going into 9th grade after summer and I want to get either a tote bag or messenger bag. It has to be big enough to hold binders, notebooks, and other stuff. How big of a bag do you think I should get? And where can I find one? Thanks!


Answer
http://www.tillys.com/tillys/variants.aspx?prod=137273167&ctlg=020_Girls&ctg=120_Girls_Acc_008_Handbags&parentctg=120_Girls_Acc&rank=31&size=-1&source=1

this might work




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: is it okay to have a wedding reception at a park?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment