Wednesday, January 29, 2014

How to solve my back problem?

school bags too heavy
 on ... by carrying school bags that are too heavy experts at the british
school bags too heavy image



DB


Okay so i am 15 this year. I constantly suffer from back pain mainly in my lower back and around my shoulders. I also carry a very very very heavy school bag everyday. My school's timetable has gotten really hectic this year. I start school at 6am and end around 5 or 6pm. Its insane. Now, my back hurts like crazy and because of that i cant walk straight. Even after taking 2 pain killers, it still hurts. Help? What should I do?


Answer
You have pinched muscles in your back causing the pains. To get rid of the pains you have to free up the muscles and here's how to free them up:
Back:
(do from a sitting position)
Place your left hand on your left leg next to your body. Place your right hand over your left shoulder, fingers over the back and the palm in the front and firmly pull down on them and hold. After 30 seconds slowly lower your body forward and to the outside of your left leg, keeping your left arm fairly straight as you do. When you reach your lap remain there for another 10 seconds, release the pressure but rest there for another 30 seconds. Then reverse your hand positions and do your right side.
For best results relax your body first by taking a deep breath and exhaling then remain this relaxed.

What binder would be best for seven classes?




Brianna


Ok, so I'll be a sophomore in high school in September and since my bag was heavy last year, this year I just want to carry one binder big enough for all my classes. I want to get one big enough to to hold the notes, but not too big as to where I can't fit it into my bag. Also, do they sell white Sharpie Markers anywhere offline? I know they sell them, but I've only seen them online. I need it for decoration purposes.


Answer
One binder seems like it would need to be huge for seven classes. You might consider this alternative: two binders, one for your classes before lunch and one for your classes after lunch. It works for most students, since you'll normally have time at lunch to switch out. As for most office supplies, you can normally find what you need at Target, Wal-mart or Office Max.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to solve my back problem?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment