Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Is It illegal to carry a metal bbgun in a schoolbag?

school bags men
 on ... BLACK ADISCAPE MENS / BOYS BACKPACK RUCKSACK SCHOOL BAG SET + FREE BAG
school bags men image



Navid A


i need to sell a bb gun. its a black cross man metal gun. it has no orange tip (doesn't come with one).
if i get it caught before i sell it in my school bag will i get into any trouble? im 19 years old. no criminal record.



Answer
I wouldn't do that. I have no idea wether or not it is illegal but I dot think its a very good idea to bring it to school.

Is my wife giving too much attention to our son?




Ryo


Hi, recently I got married to a woman who already has a 7 years old kid.
I found out that she is still wiping his butt, giving him a shower, carrying his school bag to school (sometime to the classroom) brushing his teeth and choosing his clothes (yes he cannot choose his clothes by himself).
I am trying to change all those habit as I think that it is a bit too much, but I am not sure if I am wrong or not.
Oh and he also refused a few times to walk and she ended up carrying him until home.... But I could change that bad habit.



Answer
Yeah, that's beyond being a mamma's boy. She's not doing the kid any favors by coddling him way too much. The butt wiping and the showering...just a big fat NO! If the boy doesn't know how to wipe his own butt or shower himself at age 7, then that's mom's fault. Talk to her. Gently. This is her son, and before you came along, I'm sure it was just her and her boy. Tell her there's a man in the house now. They are not alone, and she is not alone. Tell her to let you be part of his life, and that includes man-ing the boy up a little. Do guy things.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is It illegal to carry a metal bbgun in a schoolbag?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment