Saturday, February 1, 2014

Need opinions, is this bag okay for school?




PointofNoR


I'm 18 year old guy and I'm going to college next month as a freshman.

For graduation from high school, I got this really expensive bag for graduation.


I mean it's nice and all, but I feel like all I'm going to get for comments about it is "nice purse" and all this crap that I hear. It has a strap to go over your shoulder, but I feel like it's going to be more negatively thought of in college...

Which leads me to ask, should I just stick with my backpack? Is the bag nice? Not sure what to do...I just really don't want to be the only kid without the sporty usual backpacks...

I really don't have a flamboyant style or anything. Pretty sporty, laid back, casual...Does it even work well for college...Conflicted
http://www.coach.com/online/handbags/Product-bleecker_commuter_in_leather-10551-10051-70777-en?cs=mah



Answer
If you think the bag is nice, don't let other people tell you it isn't! :)

would this be a big enough purse for my middle school daughter?




Karen


http://www.coach.com/online/handbags/-crossbody_bags-10551-10051-5000000000000015030-en?t1Id=62&t2Id=5000000000000015030&tier=2&LOC=LN#93119

just to carry some pencils, money, a phone, and a couple other things!



Answer
She's in MIDDLE SCHOOL. Does she really need a Coach bag?

Parents these days...don't complain when your kid turns out to be an ungrateful little brat who doesn't know how to provide for herself.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Need opinions, is this bag okay for school?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment