Thursday, January 9, 2014

How much do I spend on gift for 6 year old school birthday party?

school bags for kids on wheels
 on kids school bag kids school bag the kids school bags parameters series ...
school bags for kids on wheels image



sportbomin


My son was invited to one of his classmate's birthday party. Is it ok to spend $10-$15 on the kid's present?


Answer
I think that it is totally fine to have a limit of $10-$15 for a classmate. My daughter is 11 and for her "close" friends, we usually spend $20 max.

My 6 year old was invited to a party for a friend (not close) and he picked out a package of Hot Wheels for $4.97 and another car for $2.97.

I usually try (after Christmas) to pick up gift bags for 50% to 75% off the regular price. This year I bought solid blue, solid red, solid white bags for $.22 each. I also bought plain white tissue paper and striped tissue paper for $.50. I try to stock up on these types of items as well as the clearance toys to give as gifts throughout the year.

My kids make birthday cards instead of buying them. Kids don't really care about a store bought card, but they seem to like the home made cards best.

Goody bag ideas for a race-car themed birthday party?




ShareKnowl


I have boys and girls attending the party. Age range 2-12. Need ideas for cheap goody bags. Preferably a single item. No candies . Thanks a bunch.


Answer
I would get car themed coloring books/pages and print off internet to put in bag with crayola crayons usually .25 or 50 cents in back to school sales.

Why do goody bags? We never did.

Why not do a take home art project of make a car from boxes (free at grocery store), Cut cardboard wheels out, color with crayon or paint. Let them do a Fred Flintstone race by standing in their box, holding it up in the air and running. Cheap and entertaining and more memorable souvenir than a cheap goody bag. duct tape straps over the shoulder can help hold car up for small kids...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How much do I spend on gift for 6 year old school birthday party?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment