Wednesday, January 8, 2014

What do you prefer 2012 dodge charger rt awd or 2011 camaro ss convertible 10 points?

school bags 2012 for girls
 on Pakistan Sexy School Girls Photos Hot Pakistani College Girls 19 ...
school bags 2012 for girls image



Sanchez


Im 18 single high school graduate, what should i go for? The reason i dont like the camaro its because it has no space at all and what i dont like about the charger is the front end, and does a cooler fit in the camaros trunk? What car would turn girls heads?


Answer
Well I've personally driven a 2012 Dodge Charger R/T Max with RWD and I've driven a 2012 charger R/T Max with AWD. I've never driven the Camaro SS but I've ridden in one a couple of times. I personally love the looks of the Dodge Charger and I liked the way the RWD one behaved more. I do know a lot of people think they are ugly though. No matter what you will turn heads with the 20" chrome rims whether they like the car or not. The Camaro SS is also a great car. A cooler (if it was a large one) wouldn't fit in the trunk with the top down though I don't think. It'll probably turn more heads but driving one kinda has that douche bag stigma. But girls would love it! I think that if you're right out of high school the Charger would be the better choice. It's way more practical, costs less, and probably has more features for the price plus you mentioned the AWD. You can't get that on the Camaro. Don't worry about the girls though, anyone 18 years old with a Charger R/T is going to get a lot of girl attention.

I can go into way further detail with either of these cars but I figured I would keep it simple. Good luck, You're lucky to get either of these cars.

What do you prefer 2012 dodge charger rt awd or 2011 camaro ss convertible 10 points?




Sanchez


Im 18 single high school graduate, what should i go for? The reason i dont like the camaro its because it has no space at all and what i dont like about the charger is the front end, and does a cooler fit in the camaros trunk? What car would turn girls heads?


Answer
I go Camaro all the way especially if its an ss convertible, definitely the most head-turning points.
The Charger, at least where I live, is associated with douche bags and cops because those are the only people who drive them, which I'm sure you wouldn't want to be associated with. I'm sure a cooler fits in a Camaro if I can fit one in my mercedes clk convertible.
Hope this helps :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What do you prefer 2012 dodge charger rt awd or 2011 camaro ss convertible 10 points?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment