Monday, January 6, 2014

Where can I get a nice tote bag for school?

school bags volcom
 on Sac � Dos VOLCOM - Yae School Grey - Rockagogo.com - Sacs Skate ...
school bags volcom image



la dee dah


im gonna be a freshman:)
where can i get a nice looking
tote bag ? links would be great !
thankss .

my style: preppy & skater .



Answer
For Preppy- Vera Bradley
For Skater- DC, Volcom
For Skater/Preppy- Roxy

Where can i find purses for that aren't too grandma looking?




Michelle


I've been shopping around looking for a purse for myself but i cant seem to find any i like. They're either for older ladies or for really young girls. Does anyone know where i can find purses that are for a 19 year old and that aren't too expensive?


Answer
I don't know if you like Roxy, Hurley, Volcom, Billabong... I love those brands and they have super cute stuff. You typically can find it at Macy's, Pacsun, Quiksilver, Tilly's. Depending where you live you might even have a Roxy store near you. They have different sizes colors and a wide variety of purses to choose from. I got two fairly large bags from Macy's this past summer and I used them as my school bag and I also use it as a diaper bag. Very versatile. Anyways good luck in finding one!!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where can I get a nice tote bag for school?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment